About This Piece
crafted in our signature cashmere modal blend featuring the 'arcadian oasis' print created for bird & knoll by new zealand artist, lucy gill. this delightfully versatile bespoke piece has multifunction appeal a plenty. at home in both your summer and winter wardrobe and anywhere in between. small enough to conveniently pop into a tote or handbag to travel with you... for any occasion.
Size and Fabric
- 1.8m x 1.4 m in size
- 10% cashmere 90% modal
- eyelash fringing on two ends
- dry clean recommended
Size and Care
Size Conversion Chart
Body Measurement In CM
Body Measurement In Inches
chest : measure around the fullest part of your bust - usually across the nipple and around your back.
waist : measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose - bend to one side to find your natural crease.
hip : measure around the fullest part of your buttocks, standing with your feet together.
- we are delighted to offer free worldwide shipping with any purchase over $200.
- for purchases under $200 shipping costs are as follows ...
- australia - standard $8, express $15
- new zealand - standard $12, express $15
- international - standard $20, express $30
(at times, were are still experiencing some delays with shipping from australia due to COVID-19 restrictions: standard shipping 7 - 10 business days, express shipping 5 -7 business days). please also note that due to a significant reduction in international flights and social distancing regulations in postal distribution centres causing slower turnaround, we are experiencing some delays with international shipments.
- all international orders (including new zealand) are shipped from our sydney warehouse.
- all international orders are shipped on a d.a.p basis. this means that customers may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and any other local requirements. as customs policies vary widely from country to country we suggest that you check the specific requirements in your country before placing an order with us as these charges must be paid by the recipient. please note the current non-dutiable import threshold for the usa is $800. anything over and above this amount is subject to duties and taxes. bird & knoll will not be liable for any custom or import duties. for a full explanation of shipping terms, please read here.
- all orders are shipped using dhl or australia post.
- once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation of shipping email with a tracking number. to track your purchase go to www.dhl.com or www.auspost.com.au/track.
- orders placed mon - fri will be dispatched within 48 hours, orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 48 hours of the next business day.
- please ensure your delivery details are correct as we are unable to re-direct packages once your order has been dispatched.
- customs clearance is not included in delivery transit time.
- if you refuse a shipment from bird & knoll you must pay for the original shipping charges, any import and duty fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to bird and knoll. this amount will be deducted from your refund.
- please note, we do not ship to po boxes.
- please lodge your return/s via our returns portal birdandknoll.returnscenter.com and follow the prompts. make sure you have your order number and email address used on your order to log in.
- once you have completed this process, you will receive an email with an RMA # and next steps including return address details for you to send your item/s back to us.
- please ensure you include your completed returns and exchange form, which is included with your original purchase.
- please note that item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached. gift cards may not be returned.
- full price orders - we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. if you change your mind for any reason you can simply return your item(s) via our Returns Centre for a full refund of the item's value within 7 days of receipt.
- sale orders - we do not accept returns on items marked as final sale, unless the item is faulty. for all other sales items we offer a store credit note or exchange. We do not offer refunds to original payment on sale items.
- store-credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. bird and knoll takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return.
- we encourage you to return your item(s) via registered or traceable postal services as return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by bird and knoll.
- if you have any questions regarding a return or want to check whether your order qualifies for a refund/return please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
by accessing the bird & knoll website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
shop as usual
Shop from us as usual
checkout & choose
Checkout and the i=Change platform appears. You choose where our donation goes, to 1 of 3 life-changing projects!
track your impact
With 100% transparency, see in real-time how much your purchase has helped raise & how it's changed life.