- please lodge your return/s via our returns portal http://birdandknoll.returnscenter.com and follow the prompts. make sure you have your order number and email address used on your order to log in.
- once you have completed this process, you will receive an email with an RMA # and next steps including return address details for you to send your item/s back to us.
- please ensure you include your completed returns and exchange form, which is included with your original purchase.
- please note that item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached. gift cards may not be returned.
- full price orders - we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. if you change your mind for any reason you can simply return your item(s) to our warehouse in sydney, australia for a full refund of the item's value within 7 days of receipt.
- final sale orders - we do not provide returns on items marked as final sale, unless the item is faulty.
- store-credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. bird and knoll takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return.
- we encourage you to return your item(s) via registered or traceable postal services as return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by bird and knoll.
- if you have any questions regarding a return or want to check whether your order qualifies for a refund/return please email email@example.com.
- gift cards are automatically emailed to the customer once purchased - issuing a unique code to the email address to input at check out.
- if a customer partially uses their gift certificate in one transaction, the remaining balance will be automatically updated and available via the same code.
- gift cards can be used at the same as a discount code.
- if a customer purchases any items using a gift card but returns this item a credit note will be issued the full value of the item (minus shipping).
- if the customer looses their gift card code they must provide the full name of the purchase, the initial amount purchased and the date purchased & expiry date.
- gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
pre-order is a service that lets you order a product before the official launch date. the following conditions apply for pre-orders, in addition to our normal terms and conditions ...
- full purchase price of the item is required at the time of pre-ordering
- bird & knoll will advise you via email once we have received the item/s you have pre-ordered into stock.
- we aim to deliver pre-ordered items as soon as possible after receiving them into our stock inventory.
- our standard delivery timelines (estimated 7 to 10 days) will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available.
cancelling your order
cancellations may be made, prior to receiving a confirmation of shipping email from us, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
if you have received your confirmation of shipping email and an item has already been shipped it is unable to be cancelled, but may be returned and exchanged. see 'returns' above for return conditions.
please email email@example.com if you have any queries regarding our shipping | return | cancellation | and payment policies.
the copyright in all content on this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics, photographs, logos and images) is owned by bird & knoll pty ltd, or used by bird & knoll pty ltd under licence from the copyright owner.
you may not copy, distribute, transmit or reproduce any of our content without our consent but you may view, print and download this content for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes unless advised otherwise by us.
all trade marks which appear on this website and on bird & knoll products, whether registered or not (including but not limited to the word mark “bird & knoll” and the bird & knoll logo) remain the exclusive property of bird & knoll pty ltd and are protected by applicable trade mark and fair trading laws. you may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any of the trade marks in any way without the prior written consent of bird and knoll pty ltd.
this website may contain links to other websites. those links are provided for convenience only and main not remain current or be maintained. bird & knoll pty ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites and any links should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us.